Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
Like the Euro 2000 moulder, they allow to laminate and shape pads.
- Steel, stainless steel and cast aluminium units
- Cylinders in food grade plastic
- Bronze gearbox with rectified steel screw
- Chassis in food grade aluminium
- Adjustment of the belt tension during operation
- Practical : Quick change of the carpets without dismantling the machine
- Easy maintenance : Cleanable scrapers, "express" disassembly and reassembly.
BERTRAND PUMA moulders are available in vertical or horizontal (Nova) versions, to be placed or suspended. They can be placed on a base equipped with casters, on a dough piece rest or suspended from a wall rail.
The use of a moulder allows the rolling and shaping of dough pieces for the production of baguettes, large and small long loaves. This equipment replaces manual shaping, thus saving time.
The Nova Soft roller allows to stretch the dough pieces without degassing them in order to ensure a quality development of the products, rounded ends and...
The moulder Euro 2000 allows the rolling and the shaping of dough pieces intended for the manufacture of baguettes, large and small long loaves.