EBM range presentation
Planetary mixers from the EBM range include a stainless steel bowl. The capacity of these bowls varies from 20 to 60 Planetary mixers from the EBM product range are designed specifically for use in baking and baking/pastry-making. Using a mixer gives an even mix of ingredients at the start of production.
The BERTRAND-PUMA planetary mixer range consists of 3 models: EBM20, EBM40 and EBM60. it includes a stainless steel bowl 18/8.
- The planetary mixers have an epoxy painted steel frame.
- The structure stands on anti-vibration feet, for a perfect stability.
- A reinforced mechanism with treated steel gears, greased life-time, placed in a cast steel top, generates the planetary movement of the tool.
- The motor is protected by a thermic relay.
- The 18/8 stainless steel bowl is made of 1 piece and controlled by an ergonomic handle.
- The bowl is placed on a trolley. The bowl lifting is controlled by an ergonomic handle.
- An articulated stainless steel grid assures safety for the operator.
- The opening of the screen or the grid stops the mixer.