SECTION 1. DEFINITION
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an "identifiable natural person" is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Any operation or set of operations that may or may not be carried out by automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction
Any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether this set is centralized, decentralized or distributed in a functional or geographical manner.
The natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing.
The natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
The natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body that receives personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
ARTICLE 2. DATA COLLECTED BY PAVAILLER EQUIPEMENT
The person in charge of processing is Mrs Léa HERRMANN - Pavailler Equipement - 555 Rue Benoit Frachon - 26800 - Portes-Les-Valence - France represented by its manager Mr Eric SOQUET.
The data collected by Pavailler Equipement are either mandatory or optional. This is indicated in each form by the presence of an asterisk.
The login and password are collected to ensure the security and authentication of the user when you connect to your account online.
In accordance with Article 6-II of the law on confidence in the digital economy n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004 and its implementing decree n°2011-219 of 25 February 2011, Pavailler Equipement collects identification data.
Pavailler Equipement collects data relating to your navigation on the site and your behavior (number of pages viewed, pages viewed, IP address etc..).
Subject to your agreement and your choices through the settings of your terminal, Pavailler Equipement may collect and process the following data:
Information concerning your navigation and your behavior on our site
- Information relating to the statistics concerning the consultation of the pages of the web platform of Pavailler Equipement
Information about the terminal you use
- Type of terminal and operating system used
- Your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- The browser used
- IP address of the terminal used
- Advertising identifier linked to the operating system of the terminal used
- Geolocation data
ARTICLE 3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Processing necessary for the execution of the contract
In order to allow you to access the various services offered by Pavailler Equipement, you have accepted the general terms and conditions of use and the general terms and conditions of sale.
These documents formalize your contractual relationship with Pavailler Equipement and constitute the legal basis for the processing of personal data by Pavailler Equipement.
The data collected are necessary for the execution of this contract.
3.2. Processing based on the law
Pursuant to Decree No. 3022-219 of February 25, 2011, Pavailler Equipement must retain data that identifies any person who has contributed to the creation of content posted online (reviews, ratings, comments).
3.3. Processing based on consent
Data related to the sending of promotional e-mails (newsletters) are based on your consent (opt-in) regarding the Users. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link present in all promotional mails sent by Pavailler Equipement.
Pavailler Equipement has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to ensure, for example, your authentication or for fraud prevention purposes.
You have the possibility to object to certain processing such as cookies by expressing your choice.
Pavailler Equipement makes sure that your interest is not disregarded and that this does not infringe on your privacy.
ARTICLE 4. PURPOSES
Data are collected for the following purposes:
- Management of requests to exercise rights relating to personal data
- Fight against fraud
- Sale of products
-Management of unpaid bills
More specifically, concerning cookies, they allow :
- Secure access to your online account in order to authenticate you
- To set up security measures
- To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of our website and its various pages
- To count the number of displays, to identify the contents and to determine the number of people having clicked on each content
- To adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal
ARTICLE 5. RETENTION PERIODS
The data concerning the sending of promotional emails are kept for a period of three (3) years from your last activity on the web platform including the sending of an email.
The statistics of audience measurement and traffic data are kept for a period of THIRTEEN (13) months in accordance with the law.
Data relating to online reviews and ratings are kept for 3 years.
Data related to your navigation and/or your behavior on the Pavailler Equipement website and data related to your profile declared / completed by you are kept for THREE (3) years from your last activity on the web platform.
The data concerning the identity documents relating to the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, deletion and portability are kept for ONE (1) year from their receipt.
At the end of the relationship between Pavailler Equipement and you, the data will then be subject to intermediate archiving in order to comply with tax and accounting obligations (Article L. 123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code - TEN (10) years) or legal obligations such as the period of FIVE (5) years which is the limitation period applicable to personal or movable actions (Article 2224 of the Civil Code).
In the event of legal proceedings, your personal data will be kept in order to allow Pavailler Equipement to ensure its defense or to allow it to establish facts if Pavailler Equipement is in demand.
ARTICLE 6. INFORMATION SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide you with certain services, Pavailler Equipement communicates some of your personal data strictly necessary to its partners.
- Payment service providers
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Web analytics for the analysis of the audience on the site
- Hosting service providers
- IT service providers and webmaster
- The accounting firm
Pavailler Equipement may be required to communicate your data to the legal authorities upon injunction.
In any case, Pavailler Equipement will not transmit your personal data to third parties without your consent.
ARTICLE 7. DATA HOSTING
Personal data are hosted in France on secured servers and in the European Union.
In order to provide you with certain services, Pavailler Equipement may need to transfer certain data outside the European Union. Pavailler Equipement takes all security and confidentiality measures to secure the transfer of such data and the receipt of such data. Pavailler Equipement requires by contract that the relevant subcontractors in the USA take appropriate technical and organizational measures including clauses that comply with the RGPD and the recommendations of the European Commission.
ARTICLE 8. YOUR RIGHTS
8.1. Right of access
You have the right to obtain from Pavailler Equipement confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. In the event that data is processed, you have a right of access to such data and to the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been communicated or will be communicated;
- d) if possible, the period of time for which the data is to be kept or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from Pavailler Equipement; the rectification or erasure of data, or a restriction of the processing or the right to object to the processing
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL;
- g) where personal data is not collected from you directly, any information available at the source;
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in such cases, useful information about the underlying logic, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for you.
- Furthermore, where Personal Data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards, with respect to the transfer.
Pavailler Equipement will provide you with a copy of the data being processed.
Pavailler Equipment may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies you request.
If you request a copy of the data electronically, Pavailler Equipment will provide it in a commonly used electronic form unless you request otherwise.
Finally, the right to obtain a copy of personal data must not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others.
8.2. Right of rectification
You have the right to ask Pavailler Equipement to rectify your inaccurate data as soon as possible. You also have the right to obtain that incomplete personal data concerning you be completed, including by providing an additional declaration.
8.3. Right to erasure
You have the right to erasure of your personal data as soon as possible when one of the following reasons applies :
- a) The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed ;
- b) You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing concerned. The withdrawal of consent is valid for the future;
- c) You exercise your right to object and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
- d) The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- e) The personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- You are informed that the right to erasure may not apply if the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
8.5. Right to portability
You have the right to receive your personal data provided to Pavailler Equipment in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where :
- a) The processing is based on consent or contract ;
- b) and the processing is carried out using automated processes.
In connection with the exercise of this right, you have the right to obtain from Pavailler Equipment that your personal data be transferred directly from Pavailler Equipment to another controller where technically possible.
The right to portability must not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties.
8.6. Right to object
Pursuant to the right of objection, you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of Pavailler Equipement.
Pavailler Equipement will no longer process Personal Data unless Pavailler Equipement demonstrates that compelling legitimate grounds for the processing exist which override your interests and your rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In addition, for personal data that are processed for canvassing purposes, you have the right to object at any time. To do this, you must click on the link in each email sent by Pavailler Equipement and totally free of charge or by sending an email to Pavailler Equipement at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.7. Fate of personal data post-mortem
In accordance with the law, you have the right to define your directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data in case of death.
You can communicate your directives to us or register them with a certified digital trustworthy third party. You can therefore designate the person of your choice who will be responsible for carrying out your instructions. Otherwise, it will be your heirs.
ARTICLE 9. HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
9.1. How to exercise your rights
You can send your requests to the following addresses :
- Pavailler Equipement, 555 Rue Benoit Frachon - 26800 Portes-Les-Valence - France
You must send a copy of your identity card as an attachment to your request so that Pavailler Equipement can ensure that the person exercising the right(s) is indeed the person concerned.
9.2. Response time
Pavailler Equipement has a period of one (1) month to respond to your request from the date of receipt. This period may be extended by two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. Pavailler Equipement will inform the person within one month of his request.
In the event of the exercise of your right of deletion or your right to erasure, you are informed that Pavailler Equipement may have to keep your personal data in the form of an archive before deletion for the duration.
Regarding newsletters, promotional offers, you have the right to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the hyperlink available in each email sent by Pavailler Equipement.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, control authority (www.cnil.fr).
ARTICLE 10. Cookies
During the consultation of our web platform www.pavailler.fr, cookies are deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. The cookies are used to improve the services that are intended for you. Some are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, others are used to improve its performance, your user experience that is to say those intended for statistics, those for social networks and finally those dedicated to advertising. There are 4 types of cookies :
- Functional cookies, necessary for the proper functioning of the site These are cookies deposited by Pavailler Equipement on your terminal (computer, tablet or phone) for the purposes of browsing our web platform, your login and browsing session.
- Statistics cookies Analytical cookies allow us to collect a certain amount of information anonymously on the path of users on our site in order to improve all the steps between the first visit and the validation of an order and to detect possible problems.
- Advertising cookies No advertising cookies are currently used on our web platform www.pavailler.fr
- Third Party Cookies: Media and Social Networks Cookies deposited by third party sites such as Facebook®, Twitter® or Youtube® when sharing buttons or videos are integrated on the web platform.
The Site may contain links to other sites, and other sites may reference or link to our Site. We have no control over these other domains and websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they may interact. We do not endorse, review, approve of, or are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or applications. If you visit such other websites or applications, you do so at your own risk and are subject to their privacy policies.
If you otherwise interact with the accounts or pages we have on social networks, we collect data available on your own profiles in accordance with your privacy settings on those social networks. Please review your privacy settings on those social networks to understand what content would be shared and update them if you wish.
In order to configure your browser software, you should refer to your browser's help menu.
- Firefox™ https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Chrome™ https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- Internet explorer ™ https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™ https://support.apple.com/
- Opera™ http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You also have the option of viewing the Pavailler Equipment web platform in the form of private browsing.
Version of 24 Mar 2021