Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
The moulder Euro 2000 allows the rolling and the shaping of dough pieces intended for the manufacture of baguettes, large and small long loaves.
- The structure is composed of 2 lateral flanges, in stainless steel connected by metallic spacers
- The laminating block is made up of 2 food grade plastic rollers, mounted on sealed ball bearings and a 3rd cylinder which facilitates the approach of the dough
- All rotating parts are mounted on sealed ball bearings
- The motorization of the mechanical part is ensured by a motor protected by a thermal circuit breaker
- The introduction of the dough pieces in the moulder is easily done thanks to a centering chute
- An extractable drawer covered with felt collects the shaped pieces at the machine exit
- Customization of the dough piece lengthening: The adjustment of the distance for the lengthening is ensured by a system of rods and joints and a control by lever
- Easy maintenance : Easily removable food quality scrapers ensure the permanent cleaning of the rollers
- Safety: The articulated stainless steel chute protects the user.
BERTRAND PUMA moulders are available in vertical or horizontal versions to be placed. They can be placed on a base equipped with casters, on a dough piece rest or suspended from a wall rail.
The use of a moulder allows the rolling and shaping of dough pieces for the production of baguettes, large and small long loaves. This equipment replaces manual shaping, thus saving time.
The Nova Soft roller allows to stretch the dough pieces without degassing them in order to ensure a quality development of the products, rounded ends and...
Like the Euro 2000 moulder, they allow to laminate and shape pads.