Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
The moulder Euro 2000 allows the rolling and the shaping of dough pieces intended for the manufacture of baguettes, large and small long loaves.
- The structure is composed of 2 lateral flanges, in stainless steel connected by metallic spacers
- The laminating block is made up of 2 food grade plastic rollers, mounted on sealed ball bearings and a 3rd cylinder which facilitates the approach of the dough
- All rotating parts are mounted on sealed ball bearings
- The motorization of the mechanical part is ensured by a motor protected by a thermal circuit breaker
- The introduction of the dough pieces in the moulder is easily done thanks to a centering chute
- An extractable drawer covered with felt collects the shaped pieces at the machine exit
- Customization of the dough piece lengthening: The adjustment of the distance for the lengthening is ensured by a system of rods and joints and a control by lever
- Easy maintenance : Easily removable food quality scrapers ensure the permanent cleaning of the rollers
- Safety: The articulated stainless steel chute protects the user.
The BERTRAND PUMA moulder is available in white or stainless steel. It can be placed on a base equipped with casters or directly on a dough piece.
The use of a moulder allows the rolling and shaping of dough pieces for the production of baguettes, large and small long loaves. This equipment replaces manual shaping, thus saving time.