Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
The fermentolevain is a bakery-pastry equipment allowing to elaborate and to keep liquid leaven.
The incorporation of liquid leaven in bread-making allows for shorter mixing times and promotes alveolus. Liquid Leaven gives a greater mechanical tolerance to the dough (flexibility, elongation). Depending on the percentage of incorporation, the aromas and flavors of the products will vary.
– Fast leavening : The V-Touch is an intuitive control panel that gives an easy access to all the machine’s functionalities. The user locates and reaches quickly many parameters from the main menu.
- Perfect and controlled hygiene : Fermentolevain® offers an automatic washing cycle (2 cycles: economic and full) that allows a quick and easy clean up. A hand spray effortlessly reaches every corner of the tank and the tools (not available on the FL 30 models).
- Easy to use and control : the control panel guides the baker step by step thanks to pre-registered or customizable programs. Storage cycles are easily monitored using clear and intuitive control panels.
- An artisanal taste : The loaves obtained are consistent, rich, with a slightly lactic taste that can be altered with more sour flavours by adjusting the « Chef », the temperature and the proofing time.
- Better bread storage : Leaven bread can be stored and preserved longer than common bread, thanks to the acidity released by the bacterias, which slows down the staling. This kind of bread also has a thicker crust that acts like a protective cover. It helps to keep the humidity in the bread, and limits the drying of the crumb.
-Easier mechanisation and working of dough : Using natural leaven shortens fermentation and kneading time. As the glutinous tissue is much more structured, mechanical operations are easier : the dough is more supple, which facilitates lamination and moulding, cutting is sharper and the dough is less sticky.
The Fermentolevain® range has 4 leaven processors with a capacity of 30L to 200L, for small or large production.
The Fermentolevain® range guarantees that your natural leaven capacity matches your production.
All our Fermentolevain® models allow you to keep your basis leaven for several days and produce refreshed leaven in the strictest hygiene conditions. It is now possible to make the leaven « Chef » in Fermentolevain®.
All of them, even with the smallest tank capacity have a heating cord and cooling coil designed to promote maturing and storage of natural leaven.
The spiral mixers in the OXYGENE range offer incomparable mixing quality, combining versatility and sturdiness to ensure perfect respect for the dough and...
The Bertrand Puma range of Water Dynamizers boasts impressive treatment capacity, providing a fast, constant supply of purified, energized and structured...
ABYSS twin-arm mixers perfectly reproduce the artisan’s gesture by gently kneading all types of dough — from the most hydrated to the most...