Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
The resting cabinets Eclipse is an intermediate expansion chamber with balances, promoting elongation during shaping.
- The self-supporting frame is made of epoxy painted steel. This frame is mounted on 4 swivel casters for easy movement, as well as brakes at the front
- The covering is made of painted steel
- The superior plate is intended to receive a shaper
- A retractable bolting shelf is located in the front part (except BRP Basics)
- The balancelles are made of synthetic felt of food quality, easily removable
- The step-by-step advance of the balancelles is ensured by 2 push buttons located on the right and left side of the work station (1 push button located on the left side only for BRP Basics)
- Optional: Safe maintenance cycle with timed stop in front of a germicidal lamp and ventilation for drying (except BRP Basics)
- The ally of intensive production: Designed specifically for intensive production at high speed, the Eclipse Stentor will meet all expectations.
- Robust: the Eclipse Stentor is prepared for all eventualities: reinforced at the bottom, its raited structure gives it increased resistance to corrosion. The interface is also more resistant to shocks thanks to its metal cover and the integration of flush buttons. The bolting table is made of ertalon, a rigid and tough material with excellent wear resistance.
- Ergonomic: a bar has been added to the front of the machine to facilitate its movement. An inspection hatch is also integrated at the back to allow for easier cleaning.
The Eclipse are Resting cabinets, with swings. The use of intermediate proofers ensures a good relaxation of the dough pieces after the dividing stage, which favors the elongation at the time of shaping.
While having a large loading capacity, the compact dimensions of the Eclipse Resting cabinets allow them to be integrated into all bakery configurations and to optimize the work space. Ergonomic research on this equipment has led to a design that ensures a good working position, for easy and comfortable use.
The BP range of expansion chambers are available in automatic or manual versions, from 52 to 92 trays, in 2 widths, allowing a capacity of 160 to 644...
All integrated, this equipment allows the relaxation of the dough pieces as well as the shaping. The RPFI is mobile thanks to wheels (2 brakes) located...