Bertrand Puma designs, manufactures and distributes a complete and homogeneous range of machines and mixers for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry in Portes-lès-Valence.
Equipped with two speeds of rotation, the mixer with removable bowl is designed to avoid the rise of dough, and to control precisely the speed of mixing according to the strength of the dough.
- Steel frame covered with epoxy paint for food use
- The spiral mixers are equipped with 2 speeds of rotation
- The shape, combined with the specific geometry of the bowl, prevents dough from spilling over while ensuring its optimal oxygenation, even for small quantities
- A food-grade transparent – anti-spattering of flour - plastic cover lid
- Automatic control, two timers for automatic shift to second speed.
– Easy work : Easy fitting and removal of the bowl using the hydraulic head lifting mechanism
- Dough quality : The braked bowl allows precise control of the mixing speed according to the strength of the dough
– Safety : Bowl pre-connection device makes it easy to fit the machine on an uneven surface
The removable bowl spiral mixer SPI A BERTRAND-PUMA is used for small as well as large dough mixing quantity.Used with a bowl tilter BCA, the removable bowl spiral mixer SPI A allows the dough unloading from the bowl onto a table or into a dividing hopper.
The fermentolevain is a bakery-pastry equipment allowing to elaborate and to keep liquid leaven.
The incorporation of liquid leaven in...
This SPI spiral mixer ensures a gentle mixing, without overheating, while respecting the steps necessary for a perfect oxygenation.
ABYSS twin-arm mixers perfectly reproduce the artisan’s gesture by gently kneading all types of dough — from the most hydrated to the most...