Using a divider-rounder allows the division of the dough in equal dough pieces and rounding them for making buns.
Dividers-rounders of the BERTRAND PUMA range are automatic, manual or semi-automatic. These are equipped with wheels for easy mobility, that retract during the use of the machine. Maintenance is simple through easy access to the components. Moreover, the separation disc can be easily tilted forward.
The Teflon coating on that same disc allows quick and easy cleaning.
- Structure made of epoxy painted steel, on casters
- Controls are brought together for easier use
- Easily interchangeable dividing head
- On manuals models, the putting under pressure and cutting are made by upper lever and the rounding by lateral lever
- On semi-automatic models, the putting under pressure and cutting are automatic and the rounding is done using a front lever
- On automatic models, the putting under pressure and cutting are programmed
- Each machine is delivered with 3 rounding plates with tracks corresponding to the number of divisions of the machine
- Engine protected by a thermal-magnetic circuit breaker