Area of application
Intermediate proofers from the BERTRAND-PUMA range are designed specifically for use in baking and baking/pastry-making.
Using an intermediate proofer ensures the dough relaxes correctly after the division stage. This relaxation promotes lengthening during dough moulding.
The compact dimensions of the intermediate proofers from the BERTRAND-PUMA range allow for optimum utilization of the work area. The ergonomic characteristics of this piece of equipment ensure its use does not lead to excessive fatigue.
Intermediate proofers are delivered assembled or unassembled.
These machines are available with UV lamps and ventilation as optional extras.
- The frame is made in epoxy painted steel. It is assembled on 4 pivoting castors for an easy moving with two brakes on the front ones.
- The jacket is in painted steel
- The upper plate is designed to receive a moulder
- A retractable rounding table is located in the front part (BRP Basics excluded)
- Gutters are made in synthetic felt (food grade), easily removable
- The progression (step by step) of the gutters is assured by 2 push buttons located at the right and at the left of the working station (at the left only for the BRP Basics)
- Secure cycle with stop time in front of a germicidal lamp and ventilation for drying cycle (BRP Basics excluded)
- Large capacity of loading
- Quite easy to use
- Manual operation
- Maintenance accessory kit can be installed later (BRP Basics excluded)